Trying to get license for V 5 for OS X

Options
smperle
smperle
Community Member
edited September 2015 in Mac

I am trying to get a copy of my license. I put my email into the web form but the version of the license that is sent to me is ver 3 yet I know that I purchased ver 5 direct from Agile bits on Oct 20, 2014 my order number is [Edit: removed by AgileBits for privacy].

1Password Version: 5.01
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.10.5
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: kb:lost-license

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @smperle,

Your licenses are both under the same email address in our records, so my guess is that you've received both but you're only seeing a license key for 1Password 3. To clarify, 1Password 5 uses a license file instead of a key.

I have resent your licenses to you in a separate email. In that email, under the heading 1Password 5 for Mac, you should see a link that says "Click here to Apply Your 1Password License." When you click that link (with 1Password 5 running and unlocked), it will open a page in your default browser which automatically downloads and applies your license to 1Password. This should take it out of trial mode and unlock the full-featured app. Additionally, your license file will be stored within 1Password in the Software Licenses category for future reference.

Let me know how it goes for you or if you have any other questions I can help with! :)

This discussion has been closed.