iOS Observations and Feature Requests

Observations

1. Creating or sometime editing the notes field in the notes/account/wallet vaults and after saving the notes field 1password will kick back to logins or another vault and not stay in record being created/edited.
2. Searching in notes and accounts vaults the search function always finds the same record(s) regardless of what is typed. Logins and Wallet work as expected.

Feature request for iOS – (some have already been discussed, just adding my vote)

1. Create or change the password within the password field of each record. (Moving the old password to the history field and to the notes field for iOS, since the iOS app doesn’t support history yet).
2. More options when generating passwords – like the desktop and/or other password apps like splashid. The current password generator requires far too many clicks to change a password and to create a new password. It is easier to use a different app to generate the password and then paste it into 1password. I'm require to change quite a few of my passwords every 30-60 days and only have access to 1password touch when doing so.
3. Drop box sync screen: Move the sync now button to display before the displayed error(s) messages.
4. Search all vaults and all fields from search window in each vault, like the desktop version, maybe with a toggle switch to search all or search in a vault

Enjoying the software after upgrading from SplashId. (I do miss the password generator in splashid. I don't miss the custom fields, believe it or not.)

Thanks, David

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Thanks for the feedback, David! I will pass this along to the developers.

Searching in notes and accounts vaults the search function always finds the same record(s) regardless of what is typed. Logins and Wallet work as expected.

Please try restarting your device by holding down both the Home and Sleep buttons simultaneously for at least 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears. Unfortunately, you may even need to reinstall the iOS app.

If you've been using Dropbox to sync your data with 1Password for Mac or Windows, just set up Dropbox syncing again, and your data will start syncing to your iPhone automatically.
This discussion has been closed.