Cant apply license

Options
jan_ramsay
jan_ramsay
Community Member

I have bought a new license for my Mac and when I try and register it says my trial has expired. I seem to be having endless problems with applying this upgrade.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have bought a new license for my Mac and when I try and register it says my trial has expired.

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2015
    Options

Hi @jan_ramsay,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble applying your new license! When you bought the license, you should have received an email from us containing your receipt and license information.

In that email, under the heading 1Password 5 for Mac, you should see a link that says "Click here to Apply Your 1Password License." When you click that link (with 1Password 5 running and unlocked), it will open a page in your default browser which automatically downloads and applies your license to 1Password. This should take it out of trial mode and unlock the full-featured app. Additionally, your license file will be stored within 1Password in the Software Licenses category for future reference.

If that's not what you're seeing when you click the license link in the email, please do let us know what you're seeing happen instead. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.