1Password cannot find login on this page- https://app.isqft.com/login/

Options

1Password does not recognize the login fields for this website.
https://app.isqft.com/login/

1Password Version: 4.6.0.586
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7 Professional
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:isqft login

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @tjhicks,

Can I ask, what browser do you use? I tried Firefox and it asked if I wanted to save when I tried the URL you helpfully supplied (thank you for that). Internet Explorer on the other hand did not. I could however manually save a Login item by using the 1Password menu from both the icon in the Command bar and and the keyboard shortcut ctrl + alt + \. The reason for the difference is that Internet Explorer's extension is developed separately from the others. We can essentially develop a single extension for Safari, Firefox and Chrome but Internet Explorer is fundamentally different. I believe I heard promising things about how extensions might work in their new browser (Edge is it?) which might mean a unified extension in the future. Does anything I observed in my testing tally with your findings?

• tjhicks
    tjhicks
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks littlebobbytables:
    The app requires IE and I had the same results as you. I was able to create a login as you did but the login won't auto fill, perhaps because the username field shows as email address within the app and 1PW won't populate the fields. For now it appears I'll have to paste the information into each field to access the app.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @tjhicks,

Oddly I can fill into Internet Explorer using the Login items that I saved from both within Firefox and Internet Explorer. Can I ask, when you say auto fill do you mean filling using ctrl + \ or open and fill or something else?

• iSqFt
    iSqFt
    Community Member
    edited October 2015
    Options

Hi @tjhicks,

Your question popped up on my Google alert, so I thought I'd see if we can help in any way. You can actually use iSqFt with Firefox or Chrome now, not just IE, so it sounds like that might solve the problem. But if there's something we can investigate or explain on our end, please let me know. Thanks for using iSqFt!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @iSqFt,

At the moment I don't believe there should be a compatibility issue but I'm sure @tjhicks may be happy to learn that it works with more browsers now. Should we do discover some oddity I'm sure we can get it all resolved between us as it would seem you like to keep on top of things :smile: My testing so far though would suggest we can live happily with each other.

• iSqFt
    iSqFt
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, @littlebobbytables...we're all about the customer service, and it seems like you guys are too! Definitely let us know if we can help. If nothing else, I learned about your product and am about to go check it out for myself! :)

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @tjhicks, I was wondering if you'd had a chance to look at this at all. We'd love to help if you're still having troubles and iSqFt is clearly passionate about helping too. It would be a real shame if you're continuing to have difficulties given you've got the attention of both parties :smile:

This discussion has been closed.