I think I have a duplicate license. Can I change a license from one platform to another?

Options
wbwilliams
wbwilliams
Community Member

I am a long time user of 1Password. I originally purchased for Mac. I believe that I purchased a second license but I didn't get it to work and haven't used it, and I vaguely recall thinking that I figured out that I purchased it for the wrong platform... I think it was another Mac license rather than Windows. I wasn't using Windows much back then, so I soon forgot about it. I am using Windows more frequently now, so I was wondering if I could convert one of the duplicate licenses to Windows.

Thanks fo your time,
-Bill

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:can i exchange a license, kb:license-requirements

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2015
    Options

@wbwilliams: Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately 1Password licenses are non-transferrable, and our software is licensed per-platform, so 1Password for Windows is a separate purchase from 1Password for Mac. However, you can enter your existing license key at the AgileBits Store to get upgrade pricing on the current version of 1Password for Windows. I'll also send a private message with some additional information, so be sure to check for that. I hope this helps! :)

ref: 103991

This discussion has been closed.