License key

Good afternoon,

Is there any way possible to verify how many licenses we have left or how many were purchased for @harbortouch.com or @unitedbankcard.com?

The previous person who handled seems to have misplaced all our order info.

Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @tmarrone,

We're sorry to hear about your troubles.
    I might be missing something but are you asking us to tell you how many licences you have for other services/software because the person who has been handling this misplaced the information?

If the person stored the information in a 1Password vault and you have the master password to that vault, you access it yourself.

Or did I misunderstand something?

Cheers!

• tmarrone
    tmarrone
    Community Member

Good afternoon,

Im trying to confirm how many licenses our company harbortouch / unitedbankcard has purchased . We cannot locate any order history.

• Hi @tmarrone,

I cannot find any orders with Harbortouch. Can you email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com with any purchase information you might have and we'll use these information to find your order.

Also, if you already have 1Password installed with the license, you can grab the existing license key by opening the main 1Password program, unlock and go to the Help Menu > Enter License Key. Please include the license key in the email to us and we'll use that to find your order.

This discussion has been closed.