family solution

Options
br0kenpassword
br0kenpassword
Community Member

I'm looking for a family solution with pricing. This is for different devices, Kindle, Android and iOS. Along with Windows and OSX desktops.

Currently we are using lastpass, and are actively looking for different solutions.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@br0kenpassword: First of all, thanks for your interest in 1Password! At it's most basic,we license our software on a per-platform basis, so for example a single 1Password for Windows license entitles you (and up to 5 other family members living in the same household) to use 1Password on all of your PCs. Since you mentioned OS X, Android, iOS, and Kindle, I touch on each of those individually, since there are some differences.

• There is no 1Password for Kindle
    • 1Password for iOS and Android are both a free download with an in-app purchase for Pro Features and Premium Features respectively, and likewise are only available through the App Store and Google Play store, tied to your Apple ID and Google Account.
    • 1Password for Mac can be purchased through either the Mac App Store (tied to your Apple ID) or the AgileBits Store, but you can get it in a bundle with 1Password for Windows if you purchase from the latter. The only limitation is that iCloud Sync is only available in the Mac App Store version...

But since iCloud Sync is only available on Apple devices, that may not be relevant to you anyway. Dropbox Sync is supported in all current versions of 1Password across all platforms. I hope this helps. let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.