I use various devices MiniMac, Powerbook, iPhone, iPad, Applewatch and Pcs/Laptops which option?

Options
GavinRW
GavinRW
Community Member

I am totally lost on which of the products I would be best to buy and as I am a single user who uses various devices I dont want to have to pay several licenses to use the product over the different platforms

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Comparing products

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

1PW is licenced and sold per platform but each licence works for all your machines on that platform..

However the good news is that

1. There is a bundle for Mac + Windows available on the AgileBits site.

2. The iOS version (from Apple's iOS App Store) is free in its basic form. There is an in-app purchase giving extra functions.

3. Yu haven't said what versions of the OS you are using. Powerbooks are old, and I am not sure which version of 1PW works on your OS for that machine. If it is version 3, then AgileBits will give you a licence for that (the form of the licence changed between versions 3 and 4). But possibly your OS is too old for even 1PW3 to work.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@GavinRW: Specifically since you mentioned Apple Watch, that is a Pro Feature in 1Password for iOS, which is an in-app purchase. However, all of our software is on sale currently. And you can find more details about licensing in our knowledgebase. be sure to let us know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.