1Password Mac: Updated Chrome Extension!

brentybrenty

Team Member
edited April 2011 in 1Password 3 – 6 for Mac
I just wanted to share the good news with everyone:

We have a new version of our 1Password Mac Chrome extension (an update to the Windows version is coming soon!)

If I've piqued your interest, be sure to check out the Agile Blog for more details! ;)

I know that many of you are as excited about Chrome as I am, so I figured you'd be glad to hear that we've been listening to all of your amazing feedback and have added some great new features. And the best part is that you don't have to do anything to take advantage of our New and Improved 1Password Mac Chrome extension: Chrome will automatically download and install the new version to keep you updated!

A few of the main features in the new 1Password Mac Chrome extension are:

• Manual Saving of Login Items
  • Hidden Passwords in Login Details
  • Improved Autosubmit
  • Improved Login Saving and Filling

Again, this is Mac only for the time being, but we'll be sure to keep you posted with news of future developments. :)

Comments

• dtearedteare Agile Founder

Team Member
    edited April 2011
    I'm so happy to have published the new version today! There are a lot of goodies in there that I've been wanting to share for a long time :)

This release took a lot longer than I expected, partly because there were so many changes but also because we didn't have a large beta testing team. With such a small team, it was hard to make sure things were solid, and often, when a problem was found it was from a relatively old change and required more time to track down the cause.

If you are interested in helping us release features quicker, it would be awesome to have you join the Chrome Beta testing team. Updates will be more frequent on the beta channel, giving you early access to new features and improvements, and your feedback will help improve things quicker.

I hope you enjoy the new release as much as I do, and I hope to see more people posting feedback about the betas :)
This discussion has been closed.