I have a windows and an iphone - do i have to purchase more than one license for password sharing?

Options

have a windows and an iphone - do i have to purchase more than one license for password sharing my passwords on these two devices if its only one account?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have a windows and an iphone - do i have to purchase more than one license for password sharing?

Comments

• Arcgagte
    Arcgagte
    Community Member
    Options

I have a windows and an iphone - do i have to purchase more than one license for password sharing my passwords on these two devices if its only one account?

what if it is a Mac Apple laptop and an iPhone - how many licenses do i need if i use the same account on these two devices?

• @Arcgagte - 1Password is licensed per person and per platform. You can read more about our approach to software licensing in our knowledgebase:
    https://support.1password.com/license-requirements/mac.html#how-is-1password-licensed-

You can purchase 1Password for Windows from our AgileBits store.

1Password 5 for iOS is free for basic functionality including:

• Creating, editing and viewing Logins, Credit Cards, Identities and Secure Notes
    • Syncing with other devices through iCloud, Dropbox and Wi-Fi
    • Filling items in 1Browser, the Safari extension and in other supported apps
    • Unlocking 1Password through Touch ID on compatible devices
    • And lots more!
      In addition, there are a number of Pro Features that can be purchased through a single in-app purchase:

• Creating, Editing and viewing all other categories, including Wireless Routers, Software licenses and more

• Organizing items with custom folders and tags
    • Creating and accessing multiple vaults
    • Advanced features such as viewing attachments, creating custom fields and more
      To learn more, please have a look at the Pro Features FAQ in our knowledgebase:
      https://support.1password.com/pro-features-faq/
  • MikeT
    edited October 2015
    Options

Hi @Arcgagte,

There isn't a way to bundle the mobile apps with the desktop apps, you would have to buy them separately and then sync between them via Wi-Fi or Dropbox. The iOS app is free to download but there is an in-app purchase to let you unlock the Pro features as Laura has mentioned.

For our desktop licenses at our store, you can grab Mac+Windows bundle license and you can use it on any number of Macs and PCs you have. In addition, you can share it with up to 5 family members and they can use it on any number of Macs/PCs as well.

For the in-app purchase, you can use it on any devices linked with your AppleID account.

This discussion has been closed.