hi, I did a system reset on my droid phone and now I can't log in. I didn't have back up. help!

Options
grunt
grunt
Community Member

hi, I did a system reset on my droid phone and now I can't log in. I didn't have back up. help! If I can get to the log in screen I will be fine, but it is not giving me that option.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: ug:android/supported-languages, ug:android/first-launch, ug:android/existing-user, kb-search:new phone, kb:lost-device

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hi @grunt. Before resetting your Android, did you sync your 1Password data with Dropbox, or with any other devices? I'm afraid that if you weren't syncing, and did not create a backup, then your vault won't be recoverable.

1Password does not store your information in any server without your permission, so your data is only stored locally unless you opt to sync with Dropbox or another solution.

If you were syncing with Dropbox or another sync service, and if you have your vault on another device, please let us know and we'll be happy to help you migrate that vault onto your device. Unfortunately, if there are no backups or copies of your vault anywhere, then I'm afraid you'll have to start over. :(

Let us know what you find out. Thanks!

• vitorferraz
    vitorferraz
    Community Member
    Options

oi, eu esqueci a minha senha mestre, como faço para recupera-la?

• saad
    Options

@vitorferraz I'm really sorry to hear about your lost master password. :( From a security standpoint, it is very important that we do not record your master password anywhere. As such, I am sorry to say we have no way to simply reset it for you.

This discussion has been closed.