helps

I sure hope one help me I'm really having a hard time with all theses pass words

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited October 2015

You can be sure someone will be happy to help you, but you are going to have to let us know what your problems are. What are you attempting to do, what do you expect to happen, and what happens instead of what you expect?

Have you had a chance to look at the User Guide? Check it out. Here is a direct link to the User Guide for the Mac application. But the other user guides also can be accessed from the main AgileBits Support Page.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Laurietweety,

I'm guessing you're looking for more general assistance rather than just to do with saving or filling in browsers and we'll be happily to guide and direct but to help we'll need a little information. Can I ask, Which version of 1Password are you running? as that will allow us to direct you towards the appropriate guide and section of our forums. If you have specific questions please do ask as we'll happily answer where we can. Hopefully we can have you using 1Password like a professional :smile:

• Laurietweety
    Laurietweety
    Community Member

I have no idea why o set that email. I'm a blind women trying to use my phone as a computer trying to figure out my computer I have been locked out before I 1password app

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Greetings @Laurietweety,

The forums (where you have contacted us) send an email to notify you of a reply that mentions you. We set the forums up this way as previously we found many people never realised we had replied to their query until much later which saddened us. This response will also cause the forums to notify you.

1Password is available on many platforms, the full list being OS X, Windows, iOS and Android. At the moment we know you struggling but we still don't know what platform you're using 1Password on and the actual problem if it is something specific.

Being blind are you finding the forums (where you've posted) difficult to use? We can communicate via email if that would be easier for you.

This discussion has been closed.