will someone like a real person that knows and works for agilebits please help me. tel#?

So I'm running El Capitan OS X 10.11 on my apple laptop. and ever since I upgraded the software 1password is not working well.

when I go in to edit a page and begin typing the text does not show up. a large font blinker appears and if I type and save it does save it but I can't see what I'm typing. I apparently have the latest update from 1 password

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:will someone like a real person that knows and works for agile bits please help me. tel#?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

I think you'll find the AgileBits posts in this thread, on the 1P3 for Mac Legacy forum, helpful and informative.

Stephen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @paulina,

I'm sorry you're running into that problem! Since you're using 1Password 3 for Mac, I've moved your message to our "1Password 3 for Mac" forum. Please know that we're all real people here, and we're always happy to help. The AgileBits team is here in the forums answering questions 7 days a week. We've been a bit busier than normal this week and aren't able to reply as quickly as usual, but fortunately we have some truly awesome users (like Stephen, who is a volunteer moderator here) who are able to help us out.

The link from Stephen's post will explain more about the oddity you noticed in 1Password 3 on El Capitan. If you have more questions about that, please let us know - we're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.