Websites not loading

Options
jitus856
jitus856
Community Member

I have installed Android app. Some websites does not load in 1P browser, it keeps on showing as Please wait while loading.

Whereas same website opens in same Android device in different browser instantly. so internet speed should not be an issue

I am using Android Version 4.2.2
And 1PW version is 4.5.3 on android

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hey @jitus856. Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with the 1Browser. Can you provide the URLs for the websites that aren't loading, so that we can test them out on our end?

Also, are you aware of our keyboard for filling? This allows you to fill into third-party browsers and apps, which might be a good solution for you for sites that aren't loading in 1Browser.

• jitus856
    jitus856
    Community Member
    edited November 2015
    Options

As I am using 1PW since last 2 days, currently I have 2 sites on hand which has never worked for me.

links removed by request

Yes, I read about keyboard filling earlier, but I am using SwiftKey as my default keyboard, and sorry, I don't want to change it.

• jitus856
    jitus856
    Community Member
    Options

ONE MORE PROBLEM , I am using Wifisync. It worked smoothly 2-3 times in beginning, but Yesterday I tried more than 10-15 times, it never worked.

When I try to sync it restarts my mobile OR it notification area it shows error as SERVICE RESOLVED and keeps on searching and searching and then after few minutes it shows as Error : cannot find service (0)

Today I restarted my PC and Mobile , still same issue

In SYNC it is showing as ON. Let me tell you how I sync...... Under categories I try to move down screen and then it searches for wifi sync. Hope this is correct method. This method worked earlier 2-3 times, but now not.

P.S.: On PC i have kept Wifi Sync windows open. I have also emailed diagnostic report, for your easy reference. Kindly check it.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jitus856: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there to avoid confusion. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: TAJ-32638-934

• jitus856
    jitus856
    Community Member
    Options

No problem Brenty, we can continue conversation there. Just FYI, I am using Windows 7 on PC and I downloaded that Apple Software on PC for wifi sync

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2015
    Options

Awesome! Thanks for the info. I'll close this discussion for now. We'll reply via email shortly. :chuffed:

ref: UFU-22977-827

This discussion has been closed.