How do I register my 1Password on my iOS devices that I bought on my Windows PC

Options
merry_mary
merry_mary
Community Member

I bought 1Password 5 in June of 2015 for my Windows PC and iOS devices. I've been happily using it on my Windows PC but haven't been able to figure out how to "register" or enter my license key on my iOS devices. It is syncing correctly through Dropbox but it's acting as if it's the free version on my iOS devices. After spending 69.99 do I now need to spend another $5.99 to use the pro features? My iOS devices are using 9.0.2. PC is running Windows 7.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I register my 1Password on my iOS devices that I bought on my Windows PC

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @merry_mary,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. It appears you purchased a 1Password for Mac and Windows bundle, which allows you to use 1Password on you Mac and Windows computers (it does not include iOS or Android mobile devices).

1Password for iOS' Pro features are sold exclusively by Apple through an In-App purchase handled through the App Store.

Thanks,

Ben

• merry_mary
    merry_mary
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, Ben!

• Ben
    Options

You are very welcome, @merry_mary. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.