Apple Watch version is a joke

Options
ivolanski
ivolanski
Community Member

Just some fields appear in Apple Watch, if I create a custom field they will not appear.
Secure note just have custom fields so nothing appear.
In some cases, neither some default values appear, as valid through credit card field.
Can not CREATE other safe in iPhone version, for this I need to buy a Mac version but this function is described in the pro iPhone function!
Please fix it ASAP or I will not change my review and will ask my money back !

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @ivolanski,

I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy with your purchase!

We intentionally don't try to force a ton of information over to an Apple Watch based on the very limited screen real estate. We may re-evaluate exactly which information is available there, but it is unlikely that we'd choose to try and display all of the information that is available in the iOS app. The information made available on the watch isn't intended to be a replacement for the iOS app, but to supplement it as a quick reference.

Can not CREATE other safe in iPhone version, for this I need to buy a Mac version but this function is described in the pro iPhone function!

Vaults can only be created in 1Password for Mac or 1Password for Windows, correct. The Pro features are needed to access any secondary vaults created with one of those products.

I'm not aware of any definite plans to change this, though creating vaults on iOS is something we would like to do in the future. I can't make any promises at this point.

and will ask my money back !

Apple's policy is that all iOS app sales and in-app purchases are final, however if you are truly dissatisfied you can request an exception to that rule through their website:

http://reportaproblem.apple.com/

Please note that typically if a refund is granted future access to the refunded app will be denied by Apple. It may not be possible to re-download 1Password or purchase the Pro features again in the future.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• ivolanski
    ivolanski
    Community Member
    Options

hello bwoodruff, thanks for your fast reply but I still have a lot of points to consider...

1) I am really sad because the PRO version is not clear, do not say I just can create other safe if I buy a very expensive (at least for me) mac version. I was really expecting to create and share other safes with my family.

2)Apple watch version is not useful for me now and I am sure it is not useful to many others, let me give you some free feedback
    a) see my credit card number, pin, safe code without see the expiration date is useless
    b) If custom fields can not be sent to apple watch, I can not create very important custom data, as my car plate and registration id, I wold love to have this kind of information in my apple watch
    c) I can add my bank account, but agency number custom field can not appear in my apple watch, this makes all the information related to my bank useless.
    d) If I click on a option to send the information to apple watch I expect to see all that information and not just part of it what can make it useless, please reconsider the way you are doing it !

Every customer feedback is always a customer that see potencial in you product, so please consider mine.

Thanks

• Ben
    Ben
    edited October 2015
    Options

Hi @ivolanski,

Thanks for the feedback.

1) I am really sad because the PRO version is not clear, do not say I just can create other safe if I buy a very expensive (at least for me) mac version. I was really expecting to create and share other safes with my family.

It is not necessary to purchase 1Password for Mac or 1Password for Windows to accomplish this. You can do this with the trial version from our website:

https://agilebits.com/downloads

This gives you 30 days free of charge to create any additional vaults you'd like to create. Those vaults will continue to be available to you even after the trial expires. If you do decide you like the product and would like to continue using it on Mac/Windows you would need to purchase a license at that point.

As for your comments regarding Apple Watch: we do have improvement requests already filed for our development team to at least consider these requests.

We do absolutely appreciate the feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve our products. :)

Thanks!

Ben

ref: OPI-2660, OPI-2659

This discussion has been closed.