I am running 1P Version 4.9.20 on OS 10.7.5+Safari. Is this the latest/best version, please?

Options

I'm running 1P Version 4.9.20 on OS 10.7.5+Safari. Following the TalkTalk cyberhack scandal, I want to reveal all my passwords in clear in order to resolve any duplicates to my TT password which I may have allocated to other accounts. How can I do this, please? If I cannot, is there a suitable later version to which I can upgrade, please?

1Password Version: 4.9.20
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.7.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search: Running Mac OS 10.7.5 + Safari - what is the latest 1P version?

Comments

• Hey @chebba! You can find passwords in your vault that are duplicates by clicking the sort menu at the top of the window and selecting Show Duplicate Passwords. You can then change any that are duplicates. To reveal a password, hold the Option key when an item is selected.

It's also a good idea to update to OS X Yosemite or higher and get 1Password 5. Both are free upgrades that are worth grabbing if your computer supports them. :) Once you're on Yosemite, you can check for updates in 1Password and you'll be able to get the latest version. Let us know if you have any other questions!

• chebba
    chebba
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, but this is my problem: 1. I gave incorrect information - I'm on Version 3.9.20 (finger trouble, sorry!|) and 2. there IS no sort menu at the top of the window! My 1P pane looks very different from those town in your online tutorial accessed from my 1P, too. All I have is a sidebar with icons for log-ins, credit cards, identities, strong settings generator and settings. The top of the window simply has the plus and 'magnifying' icons and header bar and that's it! No matter what I do, I cannot get any sort of drop-down menu! How can I show duplicates in this version please?

Yes, I will upgrade shortly, but cannot do so just now for various reasons. Is 3.9.20 the latest version for OS 10.7.5 + Safari?

• @chebba Ah, well if you're on 1Password 3 this explains things a bit more. You can follow the steps in this blog post to find duplicate passwords in 1Password 3. Also, holding the Option key while a Login is selected will display its password just like in the latest version.

Yes, I will upgrade shortly, but cannot do so just now for various reasons. Is 3.9.20 the latest version for OS 10.7.5 + Safari?

No problem! The latest version available for OS X 10.7.5 is 3.9.22, and it's available in the legacy section of our downloads page. If you have any other questions feel free to let us know. :)

This discussion has been closed.