Making SlideOver persistent

Options
WALyons
WALyons
Community Member

Is it possible to keep iPassword open, even for a minute or so, when switching back to an App, while copying and pasting Usernames and Passwords into that App? Right now, you have to re-enter the 1Password password each time.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @WALyons,

Can you take a peek at your lock settings for us please which you can find in Settings > Security from inside 1Password for iOS. Slide Over should be obeying all of these settings so if for example you have Lock on Exit enabled then opening and closing 1Password for iOS from Slide Over would be just the same as opening and closing the app. I think we'll discover the cause there. Certainly it will give us a good place to start checking anyway :smile:

• WALyons
    WALyons
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks.
    My settings are:
    Lock on Exit is not set.
    Autolock is set at 10 minutes.
    Pin Code is not set.

Just to be clear. I'm talking about Apps that don't directly support 1Password. As an example, I have a British Airways app that I've set up two logins for (one for my wife and one for myself) and occasionally, when I need to login, I select the wrong account login from 1Password. To select the correct one, I have to reenter the 1Password login to get back to the BA account login. It would be nice to be able to skip the second 1Password login.

• Ben
    Options

Strange. If Lock on Exit is off this should be working as you've described. Could you please try toggling Lock on Exit on and then back off, and see if it then works any different?

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.