How can I check if my software is Apple App or website version. they are different, right?

Options
betaguy
betaguy
Community Member

Can not recall how I accessed your app and want to make make sure I do not get too frustrated with the syncing differences!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How can I check if my software is Apple App or website version. they are different, right?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

There is no the AgileBits store version of 1P for iOS. I'm assuming, as you've posted on the 1P for iOS forum you're referring to 1P for iOS. If, on the other hand, you meant to refer to 1P for Mac:

• You can see which version you have (assuming you're using 1P4 or 1P 5 for Mac) by going to 1P > About 1Password (in the 1Password menu).
    • You can read about the differences between the versions in this knowledge base article:

Should I buy 1Password from the AgileBits Store or the Mac App Store?

Stephen

• Ben
    Options

Hi @betaguy,

As Stephen alluded, 1Password for iOS is sold exclusively by Apple in the iTunes App Store. 1Password for Mac is sold both by us and by Apple (in the Mac App Store), and the guide Stephen linked to should help you decide if purchasing for Mac.

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.