Community Member

Can't login to iCloud to sync
Both iPad and iPhone use iOS 9

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

I'm unclear whether you're having a specific problem with 1Password or a problem generally with iCloud. Can you please explain exactly what you are trying to do, how you're trying to do it and how it doesn't work in the way you expect it to work.

Stephen

• Ben
    Options

Hi @robertk,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. We'd be happy to help, but as Stephen explained we're a little light on the details of what is going on. In addition to the questions Stephen asked, could you please let us know which version of 1Password you have installed?

You can find instructions on finding the version number here:

https://support.1password.com/check-app-version/ios.html

Thanks!

Ben

• robertk
    robertk
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben,

Both my iPad and iPhone are using version 6.0.2
    When going to SYNC, and I start to sync with ICloud, it says: "1Password found existing data in iCloud". It will be merged with your vault. I then press MERGE, and then says"Please unlock 1Password data". I then enter my Vault password. It then says INCORRECT! What am I doing wrong?

• Ben
    Options

@robertk,

Are you aware of any 1Password data in iCloud that doesn't exist on one (or both) of your iOS devices? If not you can wipe out the data currently in iCloud:

https://support.1password.com/icloud-remove-data/ios.html

Then setup iCloud sync on one of the devices, wait ~20 minutes for the sync to finish completely, and then setup sync on the other device.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• robertk
    robertk
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks....problem resolved.

• Ben
    Options

Perfect. Thanks for the update. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.