Vault discrepency on iPad / iPhone

Options
Brosa
Brosa
Community Member

A couple of days ago I changed the format to the opvault. I have the sync running between iPhone and Windows. I havn't started 1Password on the iPad until today and now when I did iPad stoped syncing. When I try to restart the sync and select my primary vault on Dropbox I get this prompt that there is a discrepancy. "Your Vault": 198 items 0,0% like. "Dropbox vault": Unknown.

What will happen if I go ahead and click "merge these vaults anyway" which is the only option except cancel? I don't want to lose the vault on Dropbox...

1Password Version: 6.02
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Brosa,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I wouldn't merge two vaults that 1Password sees as 0% similar. Are you certain you've selected the same file to sync with on iOS that you are using on Windows?

Please let us know.

Ben

• Brosa
    Brosa
    Community Member
    Options

Indeed it's showing the same filepath on Dropbox at least?

Right now 1Password is a mess for me! So frustrating. Now the Windows version suddenly started telling me that I'm running a Demo version and need to enter the license key. I do, and nothing happens. But I still can't save Logins from the web. I also tried to go via the "Change the license" and reentered it there. It seems to work, but next Login save from the Web fails with the same problem.

So I now have 3 issues:

1) Login count discrepency between iPhone and Windows
    2) Windows can't add new Logins due to "Demo License"
    3) iPad cannot sync at all, and when I try to set iPad up again I get 0% similarity... :(

I should've never have changed the file format to opvault, that's when it started to go wrong. Never had an issue before, I think it's a great software!

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update @Brosa. Sorry to hear you are still having trouble. I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices.

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

—Windows—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/win.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.