iOS and OSX Vault Discrepancy

Options
jackburton
jackburton
Community Member

Hi there,

My phone seems to sync fine over iCloud and my Computer syncs fine over iCloud, yet the primary vault in my phone contains only 190 items whereas the one on my computer contains 261. I have tried "erase all data and settings' and re-syncing, and I have also deleted the app and reinstalled it. I also have "optimized database" In the past I was able to sync another vault with my phone but I prefer just to use my primary vault if possible. I have the most up to date versions of 1password

Please advise

Best,

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mavericks
Sync Type: icloud

Comments

• AGMarshall
    AGMarshall
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2015
    Options

@jackburton I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices.

—Mac—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/mac.html

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• jackburton
    jackburton
    Community Member
    Options

Hi There,

ok I have sent the reports. My supportID # is #XYK-88241-964

• Hi,

I see someone has responded to your issue by replying to your emailed support reports. Feel free to respond there if you have further questions, or reply here.

Regards,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.