Unable to see/access OK or Cancel buttons when editing a Login due to no Scroll Bar in edit window.

Hi, in 1Password for Windows when editing a Login to which I have added a lot of fields and sections it is not possible to see or click on the OK or Cancel buttons or to see or access any of the fields/sections that are out of sight at the bottom, as the window extends beyond the bottom of the screen. This problem arises because there is no scroll bar in the edit window. I suggest to you that this is a bug that needs addressing. The only work around I have come up with is to edit the Login in an ios device where it is possible to swipe up/down through all the fields and sections.

Regards
John

1Password Version: 4.6.0.592
Extension Version: 4.4.3.90
OS Version: Windows 7 Home Premium
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@John_W_Warren: Sorry for the trouble! The Edit window often does not fit on low-res screens (or those simply set to a lower resolution). 1Password for Windows simply wasn't designed with mobile devices in mind, but we have a Windows Modern app currently in development which is designed to adapt to different device types and screen layouts.

That said, we plan on making 1Password for Windows more flexible in the future, but that will require a redesign, so I can't say exactly when this will be possible. In the mean time, you can press Ctrl S to save. I hope this helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.