i need to talk with someone my 1password re. iphone and ipad windows ok

pskall
pskall
Community Member
edited October 2015 in Mac

windows ok not iphone or ipad. cannot purchase until all is working call me

edit: ~ thightower - removed personal information for the users privacy.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:i need to talk with someone my 1password re. iphone and ipad windows ok

Comments

• pskall
    pskall
    Community Member

step by step download 1password to my windows 10: then add it to my iphone6 plus and ipad

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: kb:change-master-password, kb:strong-master-password, kb:change-master-password

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited October 2015

You can buy a Windows license from the AgileBits web store, here. But you may want to take advantage of the free 30 day trial before you buy, just to be sure it will work out for you. Download the trial version from the AgileBits Download page. The trial version is fully functional for the trial period.

For the iOS version, go to the iTunes App Store and download 1Password directly to one of your devices. Here is a direct link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/1password-password-manager/id568903335?mt=8. It is free to use in its basic form, but it will require an in-app purchase to activate the more advanced Pro features. If you use the same Apple ID for the iTunes App Store from your iPad and your iPhone, one purchase will activate the Pro features on both devices.

User Guides for both versions are found on the AgileBits Support page. Those will help you get started using 1Password.

• Hey @pskall,

Did the info hawkmoth mentioned help get you started on things? I'm going to add to his instructions a bit: You may also want to consider a sync method between your Windows machine and your iOS devices. If you want to use the cloud, Dropbox is currently the only option that works between those platforms. If not, WiFi Sync can accomplish this. I'd recommend giving our sync comparison guide a quick read go see which one works best for you. Once you set things up on your Windows machine, you can keep the other devices using the same data by syncing.

Let us know if you have any questions about getting started. :)

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member

I removed your telco number, as this is a public facing forums.

• Hey @pskall,

As thightower mentioned, this is a public forum. If you'd like to speak more privately, you can send us an email at support+forum@agilebits.com. Regarding your issue: What seems to be the issue with 1Password on your iOS devices? If you could describe things a bit more that would be very helpful for us to troubleshoot what's going on. Thank you!

• pskall
    pskall
    Community Member

I have dropbox on my windows and ipad and iphone. I cannot sync my apple devices with my( windows 1password)which works and I am happy to use.

Please tell me how to sync my iphone and ipad.

• pskall
    pskall
    Community Member
    edited November 2015

when i use my iphone dropbox says problem loading 1Password data file. I cannot understand how to trouble shoot call me please [phone number removed to protect privacy] thanks

• pskall
    pskall
    Community Member

when i use my iphone dropbox saysproblem loading 1Password data file. I cannot understand how to trouble shoot
    Is there someone in San Diego that could come and help thanks

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

Read the directions for syncing your data in the Windows User Guide: Syncing your 1Password data

The entire user guide is worth reading and using. It's here: Welcome to 1Password (Windows)

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

Your phone number has now been removed from your posts in this thread twice. Unless you want nuicance phone calls, you should not post private information like that in a public forum. And @penderworth explained more about why that is so and offered you a private way to contact support. Have you tried doing that?

• eva_s
    eva_s
    1Password Alumni

Hi @pskall,

I see that you have emailed us directly, so let's continue the conversation there to limit confusion.

Thank you.

ref: HTH-54128-382

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @pskall,

Just to let you know I've merged the two threads as they seem to pertain to the same issue. As eva_s has said, we're going to contact you via email and to avoid duplication or much worse, confusion we'll keep the conversation to that medium while we try to assist.

This discussion has been closed.