1Pw Pro 3.5.8: Dropbox synch broken? :-/

pl_svn
pl_svn
Community Member
new records don't make it to the iPad2
... just added a (mail) account record on my laptop (running 3.6.0b12): shows on the iMac but on the iPad2 only a generic, empty (no fields), account with the correct naming, appeared :-0

yes: Dropbox is working fine and I waited for the "spinning wheel" to stop on the iPad ;-)

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Please try rebuilding your data file within 1Password on your Mac (Help > Troubleshooting > Rebuild Data File) and then reset Dropbox syncing on your iPad (Settings > Sync > Dropbox > Account > Reset).

Please let me know how it turns out.

Thanks!
  • pl_svn
    pl_svn
    Community Member
    edited April 2011
    Khad

it's only something like ten days I own this thing and I rebuilded 1Pw Data File before synching for the first time

I tried, instead, adding a "Software" entry and it came to the iPad just fine
    tried again adding another "Email Account" and... same as I first wrote :-(

are *you* sure it's just me? ;-)
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2011
    are *you* sure it's just me?

You say that like you know something I don't know. :-)

I think you did.

In fact, I was just now able to reproduce the issue, and we have seen some other reports of this issue. I was initially testing it in the private beta version of 1Password Pro. <home>D'oh!</homer>

ln3f.Image%20upload%202011-04-12%20at%2000%3A46.png

The good news is that it works fine in the beta version which means the next update in the App Store will have the fix. <homer>Woohoo!</homer>

A1VZ.Image%20upload%202011-04-12%20at%2000%3A48.png

Thanks for keeping on me with this. :-D
  • pl_svn
    pl_svn
    Community Member
    thank you Khad :-)
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Thank you! :lol:
This discussion has been closed.