Wrong email setting up a forum account.

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member

I created an account a few minutes ago with a better username. But the email was off by 1 letter. How do i correct that? i know the username/pw. i just need help fixing that email. Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited November 2015
    Options

When you are logged in to the forum on the account you wish to edit, click on your username in the banner at the top pf the page. Then, to the far right, opposite your username, you will see a blue rectangle with a silhouette and a drop-down arrow. Click the arrow and select the option to edit your profile. You'll find your email address there. Change it to what you want, then save. Done.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

It does not give you that option until you verify email. only gives me the option to change password.

• @APhantom If you'd prefer to chat via email, we definitely can. Send us an email at support+forum@agilebits.com with a link to this thread and a description of what's going on. Post back here with the BitBot confirmation number you receive once you've sent it and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

isl-41749-571

• @APhantom Thanks for posting that. I'm responding to your email right now. :)

ref: ISL-41749-571

This discussion has been closed.