Restrictions on items that can be transferred to a Teams vault?

Hey there,

I have just attempted to move all of my local vault items over to the Teams-based "Your Vault", and almost all items transferred successfully.

Unfortunately three items, failed to transfer, and if any of those three items were included in a batch of items, the whole batch would fail to transfer. No reason was given.

As an experiment, I created a new local vault ("Test Vault"), and the items transfer fine to it. I can not transfer those items from "Test Vault" to "Your Vault" either. Because of this I've posted under the Teams Beta forum, as it seems to work fine between local vaults. I can repost to the main Mac Beta forum if necessary.

There's nothing particularly strange about the three items. One is a login, two are software licenses, and all three contain email attachments (though most of my items do).

Obviously I can't send you the data, but I'd be happy to discuss the contents privately if necessary.

Cheers,

Maurice

1Password Version: 5.5-BETA15
Extension Version: 4.4.4
OS Version: OSX 10.11.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @Maurice Kelly,

We're aware of an issue there and are working to get it fixed as soon as possible. It would help us if you could email me a Diagnostics Report (use the Help > Troubleshooting > Troubleshooting Utility to create it) at rick@agilebits.com, that'd be appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rick

• Maurice Kelly
    Maurice Kelly
    Community Member

Hey @rickfillion - I sent the diagnostics report to you a little while ago. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Maurice

• Hi @Maurice Kelly,

I got your diagnostics report and have added it to our case tracking this bug. Thanks a bunch!

Rick

This discussion has been closed.