When I favourite a login on my android device, it disappears from my Mac

MJ_Gold
MJ_Gold
Community Member

I am missing logins on my running 1Password 4. I realized that any login that I favourite on my android phone or tablet in 1 password disappears when synced with my Mac (only on the Mac, still there on android device). I sync using dropbox.

1Password Version: 4.4.3 (Mac) 4.5.3 (Android)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.8.5 Android 5.0.2
Sync Type: DropBox

Comments

• MJ_Gold
    MJ_Gold
    Community Member

When I un-fav the login on my android phone, it re-syncs & re-appears on my mac. Can fav on mac and then will appear in fav on android. But if fav on android, disappears completely from mac.

So solved, but annoying.

• Hey @MJ_Gold. Thanks for getting in touch with us today. :)

I'm not able to reproduce this issue on my end. I've favorited a couple of items on Android, and they still show up under both Favorites and Logins on 1Password 4 on my Mac. That said, I'm running El Capitan on the Mac, so the situation isn't quite the same.

I'd like you to try favoriting an item on your Android again. Then make sure to sync by either tapping the Sync button or pulling to refresh. Once your Mac notifies you that Dropbox has synced, do you see the Login under Favorites?

• MJ_Gold
    MJ_Gold
    Community Member

Funny thing. Now can't reproduce the problem either. I think what happened is I had just re-installed Dropbox & 1Password on Mac laptop, on day Dropbox was doing maintenance, and somehow things got out of sync. Once I unfavorited all on phone, reappeared on mac and now both are syncing w/o a problem.

• Well, I'm inclined to not look a gift horse in the mouth here. :lol: I'm glad that the problem is resolved for you now! If you have any further issues, just let us know. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.