Extension not there after Chrome Quits (Mac)

Hi All,

Has anyone else come across this problem?
After installing the 1Password extension for Chrome (Mac) everything works fine, until you Quit Chrome. When you re-launch it, the extention is no longer there :cry:

Thanks in advance for any advice (rock)

Comments

• MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Hi All,

Has anyone else come across this problem?
    After installing the 1Password extension for Chrome (Mac) everything works fine, until you Quit Chrome. When you re-launch it, the extention is no longer there :cry:

Thanks in advance for any advice (rock)

Welcome to the forums, Paul!

You're running a version of Chrome way beyond mine, so you may be on your own for a bit until the rest of us catch up. My suggestion to you would be to deinstall the 1Password extension completely and install it again. Is it possible that Chrome isn't able to write out information about your installed Extensions? What happens if you add some XYZZY extension, Quit and relaunch? Please let us know what you find.
  • paulbaverey
    edited December 1969
    Hi Marty,

Thanks for the tip... it's a Chrome issue and NOT a 1Password issue. I had the same problem with another extension!!

I'll drop a message through to the Chrome guys and see what they have to say.

Will keep you guys in the loop

Thanks again,
    Paul
  • MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Thank you for the update! I hope you can clear it up easily so you can keep 1Password around and handy without having to think twice about it.
This discussion has been closed.