Show All Vaults in 5.5b15 - for Mac; availability in 1Password for iOS?

oshloel
oshloel
Community Member
edited November 2015 in iOS

Hallelujah!! I'm delighted to see the ability to display all or multiple selected vaults make its way into 1PW 5.5! Now I can create a truly shared vault with my wife, who was never going to switch back and forth between a personal and shared vault (and I myself found it very cumbersome).

However, before it's truly useful, the Show All feature needs to be available in the iOS app. Is there a beta available for that or some idea as to when it might be available in iOS?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @oshloel,

Delighted to hear you're delighted with All Vaults view in the 1Password for Mac beta.

And you'll be pleased to know that All Vaults view has also made its way into the 1Password for iOS 6.1 beta!

This posting has information about the beta program:

Joining the TestFlight Beta

I'm not certain if there open slots at the moment but feel free to contact us with your request and find out for sure.

However… Roustem recently mentioned:

The last I heard, 1Password for iOS version 6.1 was in review. We hope it will be available for download soon.

So if you're unable to get the 6.1 beta it hopefully won't be long before 6.1 stable is in your hands … or shall we say, on your devices. :)

• Good morning @oshloel! Just following on from what @sjk mentioned, 1Password 6.1 is now available in the iOS App Store with our new All Vaults feature. Enjoy!

• oshloel
    oshloel
    Community Member

Yes, 1pw updated itself on my iOS devices. Thanks!

• Cheers @oshloel, let us know if there's anything else we can do.

This discussion has been closed.