Account Key Mismatch on website and iOS/saved Emergency Kit

Options
holgr
holgr
Community Member
edited November 2015 in Business and Teams

Hello,

I just tried to login into my account on the website. However I'm being asked for an account key starting with a set of characters that don't match the key I'm seeing on iOS (where I'm still logged in) or the Emergency Kit. At this point I'm unable to log into the site.

Update: Nevermind, this was user error. I tried logging in with a different email address.

Thanks,
Holger

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Ah, that explains it! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that all is well. Sorry for the trouble. I know we're working on making the setup and signin process a bit more clear.

It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

• If you are prompted for the Account Key that you never had then it is possible that you entered the email or URL incorrectly.

This is because 1Password for Teams does not return "Your email not found" and "Your domain not found" errors. This is done to prevent detection of already registered users and domain in the system.

This discussion has been closed.