Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@MikeV99: Sorry for the confusion! You don't need to enable tabs. They're always there! Just tab on the 'window' ⎕ icon (at the top on an iPad, and at the bottom on an iPhone) in 1Browser to bring up the 'tab' interface. I guess they're not really tabs, but they serve the same function. I hope this helps! ;)

• MikeV99
    MikeV99
    Community Member
    Options

Thx. I was hoping to find a way to have a Tab bar at the top. The Tab Window is somewhat cumbersome and slow. Oh well, one can use Safari.

• Oh well, one can use Safari.

Indeed. :) The Safari extension is a huge boon.

• rodney_s
    rodney_s
    Community Member
    Options

Count me as another user that wants tabs back. The newer browser implementation in 1Password 6 is definitely more cumbersome to use than the tabs in the older versions. I know I can that that button and then select the "tab" that I want, but that is an extra step as opposed to just tapping on the tab to switch to. Plus, it is much more of a context switch that requires thinking about what to select as opposed to just tapping on one of 2 or 3 tabs I have open.

Please at least consider bringing back tabs as an interface setting option if not as the default.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@rodney_s: Your memory must be much better than mine! 1Password 5 was identical in this regard, but I can't for the life of me recall if what you're referring to was in 1Password 3 or 4. But this is definitely something we can consider changing in a future version. Thanks for letting us know you'd like 1Browser to use a more Safari-like tab interface! :)

• chl1
    chl1
    Community Member
    Options

I want the tabs back as well. The button is quite a pain.

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for letting us know, @chl1! We'll take it into consideration :)

This discussion has been closed.