Pricing

Options

Hi Team,

I'm on Beta now. Great stuff you did already.
Since you have a subscription and told me already the client license are inculded. It would be cool to have a free "team only" version in App Store available. So our Company has no need to buy the client and then the subscription. Others do it this way already.

In mean time it is possible if we buy the license in beta time we get a good discount if we will buy the subscription ?

Random

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• I think it is a great idea to have a Team Only version in the App Store and we might do just that.

For now, it is possible to download the Mac app from our website and use it as 1Password for Teams client.

We don't have all the prices and discounts figured out at the moment. Thank you for the feedback, Random!

• random_31731ec7aea
    Options

Important would be that the Team Only version should not allowed for local vaults. Execept a primary to hold credentials for TEAM's so you could have a different masterpassword for sign into the client and for the Team.

Best would be that you don't need to pay fee to Apple I guess. Maybe Apple getting some fee anyway.

I'll hope you will get a good Price Scheme. Going from Basic to Premium up to Ultimative. Would be good to have a subsription plan for families which are really cheap. (I'm currently share primary vault with my wife, so no additonal cost). But I would pay a bit to use your service as private person.

• Thank you for the feedback!

We are looking at different pricing options and team security settings.

This discussion has been closed.