Login Problem in Firefox

Options
copesthetic
copesthetic
Community Member
edited November 2015 in Business and Teams

Trying to signup, and also to signin (after signup) for Teams in Firefox 42.0. A red box pops up - inside the red box is a red circle with a while dash. At the bottom right is a small red rectangle with "ignore alert" and small grey rectangle with "go back". Neither are functional. The only option is to close browser and restart. Everything works correctly in Chrome. Any idea what is going on? I can send a screenshot if you want.

1Password Version: 5.4.1
Extension Version: 4.4.3
OS Version: OS X 10.11.1
Sync Type: wifi

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

I know this won't be much consolation to you but I signed up to 1P for Teams using FF 42 with no problems. Are you using any sort of content blocker that might be interfering?

Stephen

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@copesthetic: Indeed, thanks for the screenshot! That doesn't look like anything from 1Password for Teams at all. I'm not seeing anything like that in Firefox 42 here, and frankly our designers would be horrified if something that unsightly made its way onto the website...

What other extensions do you have installed in Firefox? That will be the most significant difference between it and Chrome. Let me know what you find! :)

• copesthetic
    copesthetic
    Community Member
    Options

ok, I pinpointed the problem to Kapersky's URL Advisor plug in. Works fine when that is disabled.

• Thank you for the update, @copesthetic!

I wonder what gets Kapersky URL Advisor so antsy about our site? We will need to contact them and perhaps create a support article about this.

Thanks again!

++dave;

This discussion has been closed.