not first time wifi sync windows to android. second time.

Options
kbs
kbs
Community Member
edited November 2015 in Android

sync error "there is a temporary connection problem during sync. please check the connection on both devices and try again." one pass wifi sync open on computer. hit settings button on 1 pass for android while in categories then sync circle spins then gives me error message. why is this not working? thx.

1Password Version: 4.5.3 android
Extension Version: 4.4.3.90
OS Version: windows 10/marshmallow
Sync Type: wifi

Comments

• I’m really sorry about the problems you’re experiencing with Wi-Fi sync. Let's figure out what's going on.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Android device:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/android.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.