Please install on my iphone 5s and I can not enable the keyboard function in 1Password can help me?

RAEvangelista
RAEvangelista
Community Member

Please install on my iphone 5s and I can not enable the keyboard function in 1Password can help me?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Please install on my iphone 5s and I cannot enable the keyboard

Comments

• RAEvangelista
    RAEvangelista
    Community Member

• Hi @RAEvangelista

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Unfortunately we have no way of installing apps for you. Sorry about that. You can do so yourself here:

http://j.mp/1PasCS

I'm not sure what you are referring to as "the keyboard function." 1Password does not have a keyboard... Please let me know.

Ben

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni

@RAEvangelista I moved this thread to the Android forum as your screenshot looks like you have an Android phone.

• RAEvangelista
    RAEvangelista
    Community Member

but before switching u should have read my question. He did wrong baby.
    Bad huh?

• Hi @RAEvangelista. Were you able to install 1Password 6 on your iOS device from iTunes?

Also, I see that you've enabled the 1Password custom keyboard on Android. Are you having trouble with it?

• RAEvangelista
    RAEvangelista
    Community Member

No, I want to do the same in the cases, enable custom keyboard, to not have to copy all the time passwords and use multitasking with the the home button on the iPhone 5s

• 1Password on iOS does not use a custom keyboard. Instead, we have an extension for filling, which I recommend enabling.

That said, the screenshot you posted earlier was from an Android device rather than an iPhone. 1Password 4 for Android does not support filling in time based one time passwords with the keyboard currently, but we have received requests to add that support. I'll go ahead and add your vote!

Let us know if you have more questions!

This discussion has been closed.