running ios 9 clear the clipboard in 30 secs doesn't work

Options
mark_sanchez
mark_sanchez
Community Member

i'm running ios 9 and though my 1password settings are to clear the clipboard in 30 secs, the password (it's not the login password but one i added in a new field lower down in the info) i copy remains on the clipboard for hours. i'm not sure it every clears. to be clear again, this is a password i copy from a new password field i added and not the default login password field.
thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:iphone password not cleared from clipboard

Comments

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mark_sanchez!

Can you tell me what version of 1Password you're using on iOS 9? To find the version number, launch 1Password, then go to Settings. You may need to scroll down a bit, but the version number will be listed between Recommend 1Password and Advanced.

I've been trying it in 1Password 6.1 and the clipboard has been clearing as expected.

Thanks!

• mark_sanchez
    mark_sanchez
    Community Member
    Options

iOS 9.1 and 1Password 6.1.1

• @mark_sanchez We weren't able to reproduce this on our end by pasting in Mail after 30 seconds. What app were you trying to paste into? We can try that as well. I'd also suggest trying a few different apps yourself and seeing if that makes a difference. If it doesn't, what model iOS device are you using?

• mark_sanchez
    mark_sanchez
    Community Member
    Options

it doesn't matter what other app i use, mail or notes, the clipboard does not clear. i am using an iphone 6+.

• @mark_sanchez Thanks for the extra info. We weren't able to reproduce this, so could you please create a Diagnostics Report from your iPhone?

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• mark_sanchez
    mark_sanchez
    Community Member
    Options

ok

• mark_sanchez
    mark_sanchez
    Community Member
    Options

here is my support id: [#FWL-91231-912]

• Jacob
    edited November 2015
    Options

@mark_sanchez Thanks for sending it over. We'll get back to you soon.

ref: #PLK-42175-898

This discussion has been closed.