A site require 3 informations for login … how to handle that ? (ID, mail et psw)

2 of web site web use require 3 informations to fill for login : an ID, an email and a psw … How create such reccord inside 1Password to all it to fill the login form ?

Thanks

1Password Version: 5.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: ug:mac/advanced-preferences, kb-search:3 infos to login, ug:mac/saving-a-login, ug:mac/categories, kb:save-login-manually

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@MoonHorse the usual solution for problems like this is to re-create and save the login manually. Have you tried that?

Stephen

• MoonHorse
    MoonHorse
    Community Member

In this case, only password is added to 1Password :-( and of course this is no more working

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@MoonHorse if it's not confidential please give us the URL that is causing the problem. Maybe someone will be able to test it for you or give some more advice.

Stephen

• MoonHorse
    MoonHorse
    Community Member

A'm affraid that it will not be possible to test it but here it is
    https://www.oxatis.com/login.asp

The 3 form variables are : LGSITENAME - USEREMAIL - LGSITEPW

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @MoonHorse,

I've moved your message to our "Saving and Filling in Browsers" forum so you can get more expert help with this issue. I hope you don't mind!

Thanks for letting us know the URL! When I go there, I only see 2 fields - one for the site name (Nom du site) and one for the password (Mot de passe). But that seems to be for an Administrator (Administrateur) account, which is selected by default. When I select the User (Utilisateur) account option, I then see fields for the site name, email address, and password. Is that the form you're using to sign into that website? (It sounds like it is, but I wanted to make sure.)

If you follow these steps to save a new Login item for that form on that site, 1Password will definitely save all 3 fields - I tried this myself (using some random text in each field) and can confirm it works. When you view the new Login item in 1Password, you'll see only two of those fields at the top of the item details, but if you click the "show web form details" button, you should see that it actually did save the name, email address, and password.

Now, when I tried filling the User account form on that site with the Login item I created, it didn't work correctly because it automatically switched to the Administrator form instead. If that happens to you, try this:

• Open the main 1Password app and select the new Login item you saved for that site.
    • Click the Edit button, then click the "show web form details" button.
    • Find the field labeled EnterpriseLogin that has a radio button and "ACCOUNTTYPEADMIN;opid=_11".
    • Click on the radio button so it has a dot in the center, like this:

• Click the Save button.

Now go back to the website and have the 1Password extension use that Login item to fill the User account form. When I tried this, it filled all 3 fields correctly. Please let us know how it goes, thanks! :)

• MoonHorse
    MoonHorse
    Community Member

sorry I forgot to tell you that it's user login.
    But a super Thank's because it work fine !

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know that suggestion worked for you, @MoonHorse!

If you have more questions or need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know - we're here for you. :)

• MoonHorse
    MoonHorse
    Community Member

Alway happy to use and advice to our customers a such nice product as 1Password. Best Regard

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for cheering us on! :+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.