Masterpassword in Android App not acceptet. It' entered correctly

CyborgBBR
CyborgBBR
Community Member

App says: "Bitte melden Sie diesen Fehler"

I have my tresure synced via seafile and loaded it local on my androud phone.
Than the app want me to enter my master password.
But it is not accepted.

I've read some info that äüö is not possible in android app. But i only use alphabetical characters and numbers.

Can you help?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: android 5.1.1
Sync Type: seafile
Referrer: kb-search:android master pw not accepted, kb-search:master password

Comments

• Hi @CyborgBBR. Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your support of 1Password. :)

First off, thanks for confirming that your Master Password has not special characters in it. Can you also let me know what other device(s) you're syncing with?

Also, I'd like you to navigate to your synced 1Password.agilekeychain/data/default/ folder on your Android. Do you see a file there called encryptionKeys.js?

• CyborgBBR
    CyborgBBR
    Community Member

Hi.

Yes. I can see this file.

I've copied my keychaun Folder from the Seafile Sync foloder to another local folder.
    And tested again. Doesn't work.

If i create a new tresure in the app with a new password it works fine.

Can you also let me know what other device(s) you're syncing with?
    -> My original tresure is on a windows machine. From there i sync my keychain to Seafile-Cloud.

Thx

• Many of our users that are using custom sync solution also reported experiencing similar problems. It seems as if some of the files from the 1Password data folder (.agilekeychain) are not being downloaded onto the Android device. Could you copy the 1Password data folder (.agilekeychain) onto your device via USB? Please let me know if you're able to sync locally to that folder on Android. This will help us understand if the problem is with the data file itself or with the sync solution. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.