Mac license upgrade for windows

Hi there,

i was toying to get this software for a long time, and today i just purchased the 1password for mac in an upgrade bundle (parallels 11 upgrade).
but i really would like to use it across platforms so i would be able to use in the company as well (synched by dropbox).

can you make me good offer to get the additional windows license?

many thx in advance & best regards,
ToniMa

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ToniMa: Sure! We offer a 'bundle' of 1Password for Mac + Windows, and if you send us a copy of your receipt at support+licenses@agilebits.com we'll be happy to give you a coupon to 'upgrade' to that. :chuffed:

• ToniMa
    ToniMa
    Community Member

hey, thats awesom!! many thx, i just sent it to that mailbox :) and already set up my windows installation.
    another question: since the windows installation is used (for private passwords) on my company computer, can i migrate this license to a new computer in case i leave the company or the computer will be replaced in future?

• Hi @ToniMa,

Yes, the license is owned by you as a user, it does not tie to your data or computer(s). You can use the same license on any number of PCs you have and at any places (home/work/etc) as long as you're the 1Password user and that applies to your Mac license as well, you can use it on any number of Macs. There is no de-activation process either, you just register the license on a new PC and you're done.

In addition, you can share the same licenses with up to 5 family members in the household.

This discussion has been closed.