Change Master Password?

Is changing my master password for teams supported?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• It is, I've already done it.

• Scuba629
    Scuba629
    Community Member

you could have told us how. I found it on the iphone though. I guess its not on the web app yet.

• @Scuba629

You are Welcome. And I see it is my fault, that I didn't take the time to check again how I did it and wrote a short how to here. Next time I better just answer if I have the time to do above. So this time it was a fault to answer you.

If you find some sarcsm it maybe put in there intenionell.

• Scuba629
    Scuba629
    Community Member

That was my fault. I assumed you were trying to be helpful with your reply.

• AGMarshall
    AGMarshall
    1Password Alumni

@Scuba629 It isn't currently supported in the web interface of 1Password for Teams, but you can do it from the 1Password client app (currently 1Password 5 for Mac or 1Password 6 for iOS).

@random_31731ec7aea It would be helpful if you did share with how you accomplished something if you comment on a forum post. Thank you! :chuffed:

• Hi @AGMarshall.

If i had had it in my mind how I did it, i would have written it down. From my point of view it was helpful to even quickly state that it is possible so one could look up it by him self. And if scuba would have simply had said " Thats good, can you tell me how, cause I didn't find" it would have taken the time tonight to look it up.
    But I don't like if some expect me to do it.

This discussion has been closed.