I am using trial version of 1passsowrd4 on Mac right now. Do I need extra license

bresson
bresson
Community Member

for my Kindle Fire when I decided to purchase license?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Welcome @bresson! At this time, we don't have 1Password support for Kindle Fire devices. 1Password is only available for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. Please let me know if you have any other questions. :)

• bresson
    bresson
    Community Member
    edited November 2015

Uh, actually I am using an android trial version on Fire right now with data synched thru dropbox.

What am I missing here?

• Did you sideload Google Play or the Android version of 1Password on your device?

• bresson
    bresson
    Community Member
    edited November 2015

Not the google play I downloaded android version off APK4Fun.com I think.
    Please let me know what to do from here if I want to use a licensed version without restrictions(or close to that effect) on both device.
    I don't think I want to pay for 2 licenses though.

• saad
    edited November 2015

Please uninstall your copy of 1Password from APK4Fun.com and download 1Password from the Google Play Store. Downloading 1Password outside of the Play Store can put your information at risk and can possibly leak your sensitive data. You're also likely to get malware from installing applications from unknown sources. Please be careful!

Once you have installed 1Password from the Play Store, you will be able to update to the premium features by going into Settings > Premium features.

This discussion has been closed.