Can I share a vault with an android user already using 1Password?

Options
jakobheuser
jakobheuser
Community Member
edited November 2015 in Android

I followed the tutorial for sharing a vault with a family member, but there doesn't seem to be an option for additional vaults in Android. Is this feature unavailable? Should I just share the 30-40 items manually instead?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:share-item, kb:choose-sharing, kb:share-vault

Comments

• Sorry for that @jakobheuser! Multiple vaults is not supported on the Android version of 1Password yet. Our team plans to implement this feature in an upcoming release, but I don't have a timeframe of its availability.

Unfortunately, there isn't a better way to access multiple vaults on Android at this time. :( If the person you are sharing the vault with is okay with merging the items into their primary vault, then that could be a temporary solution. But again, it's really difficult to recommend this approach as sync won't work with the shared vault. If you still prefer this, let me know and I will provide instructions to easily merge the shared vault with the primary. Thanks.

• jakobheuser
    jakobheuser
    Community Member
    edited November 2015
    Options

Thanks for the response. We'll just manage them manually for now, as not having the logins available on the phone would be the worst of the two options.

• Thanks for your understanding! I'm sorry for the trouble.

This discussion has been closed.