1 Password license as XMAS present

Options

Hello
I wish to give a 1password license as X-mas present to a friend.
The user has Windows + Android.
If I've understood, the license should be bought for Windows only, and for Android she will use the free app from Google Store.
I don't want to buy a Windows license on my name (I am not the final user).
Can I buy a pre-paid voucher such that the person has only to enter personal-data to generate her license, and enter the voucher instead of paying ?
Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows
Sync Type: Cable/wifi (no cloud)
Referrer: kb:license-requirements

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@teccnoco: First of all, you're awesome! 1Password is a great gift to help someone you care about be more secure. :chuffed:

Now, it doesn't work quite the way you describe, but it's very similar: during the checkout process in the AgileBits Store, you'll have the option to purchase 1Password for Windows as a gift. When you select this, you'll be able to enter the name and email of the recipient and also add a message. Does that help? :)

• teccnoco
    teccnoco
    Community Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

Yes it does.
    Thanks !

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Any time! Have a merry Christmas! We're here if you need us. :chuffed:

• Superfandominatrix
    Options

Actually I was just looking at the online store, but there doesn't appear to be a way to schedule when the gift is announced. I can add my name / email, the gift recipient's name / email and that is it.

When I click submit order, is the gift information immediately emailed to the recipient?

• Hi @Superfandominatrix,

Yes, it'll be sent immediately. There's no way to postpone it, you'd have to wait to order on the day you want it to be sent. I would suggest sending it earlier, so that you can recommend to use 1Password during the Christmas shopping to make it easier to log in and to protect themselves.

This discussion has been closed.