Unable to submit issue using 1Password Extension (beta) or 1Password Mini

Options

I'm having issues with 1Password and Starbucks. When the form (https://www.starbucks.com/account/signin) submits the page reloads to the main page (http://www.starbucks.com) but I am not logged in. This happens in Safari, Mobile Safari, and Chrome using the 1Password extension. If I type in the password manually (which requires looking it up because it's complicated) the form submits as expected.

I've tried submitting a problem with the website 5 times, but each time I get the "Oops, something went wrong" error. The three suggestions are: attempt to fill an item first and then report the issue second (done), use the Report Website Issue option in the 1Password extension or in 1Password mini (check), and update to the most recent version of 1Password for Mac or 1Password for Windows Beta (no updates available).

1Password Version: 5.4 (Mac App Store)
Extension Version: 4.5.0.b2
OS Version: 10.11.2 beta 5 / iOS 9
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: kb:fix-website-login, kb:report-website

Comments

• lutherkent
    lutherkent
    Community Member
    Options

I see now that this was submitted by others. I didn't think to check beforehand because I was hoping to use the "Report Website Issue"

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @lutherkent,

I remember many of the original reports for Starbucks. I wasn't as experienced back then as I hope I am now in investigating these issues but what got me was I couldn't understand why it failed. The two fields seem to correctly fill and I even watched the POST messages and they too seemed to be identical, leaving me quite puzzled as to why this wasn't working. It would seem the situation is worse than I thought though if 1Password doesn't even believe it has filled the page. I say that as that is the most likely cause of the "Oops, something went wrong" error you're receiving - despite you attempting to fill 1Password doesn't believe it happened or that something is happening afterwards that makes us believe we're not dealing with the same page.

I need to revisit this one and see if fresh eyes with more experience shed any light on the matter. Apologies for not having better news to report just now.

This discussion has been closed.