Pluperfect service

Options
NevetsNagrom
NevetsNagrom
Community Member

Not sure I'm in the right place for this but I have to get the message out about the fantastic, no Pluperfect service I have received from AgileBits (1Password).

I've been using 1Password and Mac for a while now but for some reason I deleted a file or something that stopped me using the best password security program IMHO. For days I was pulling my hair out, worried that I might have lost all my passwords.

After several emails to AgilrBits it was decided I needed a 1 to 1. This morning Greig contacted me and helped me find my lost 1Password, with no charge; Yes, No Charge. All this for the price of 1Password.

I cannot thank the company and the team enough.

I hope this can be seen by many, because most people don't realise just how important something is until you loose it, or know just how good a company is until they have a problem. For me AgileBits is the best.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Steve

1Password Version: 5.4
Extension Version: 4.4.4
OS Version: OS X Capitan 10.11.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

They are good aren't they?
    I have been using 1P since 2009.
    Your experience is no surprise to me.
    Best service in the business.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Steve ( @NevetsNagrom ),

Wow, thanks so much for sharing your story here! It's wonderful to hear that our support team was able to get everything sorted out for you. I've passed your kind words along to the rest of the AgileBits team so they can smile along with me. :)

Have a great day!

And @toasted,

Thank you too! I'm glad that you have high expectations of us, and that you've not been disappointed.

Keep being awesome!

• dszp
    dszp
    Community Member
    Options

I too had a 1 to 1 session about a week ago on a weird issue. Also no charge, and so far I've bought the iPhone app on sale and nothing else! Amazing support for sure. Beats the company I was using before. Also, though I'm timing the budget purchase, definitely gained a Win/Mac customer and quite possibly a multi-user Teams customer in the future here. As an IT consultant I know how much my time would have cost for what Agilebits provided and I'm amazed and extremely happy! And I keep hearing the same from others, so it's equally no surprise for me (after reading reviews, nearly all recent forum posts for several days, and a significant chunk of the Knowledgebase along with testing Teams and using 1P on three platforms).

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you so much! I'm glad to hear that we were able to help you in your time of need too. Honestly, we couldn't do what we do without the support of you and the rest of our awesome customers, so we're always thrilled to be able to return the favour. :blush:

This discussion has been closed.