cant buy an android licence from in app option.

Options
bigmac999
bigmac999
Community Member

The app wasn't available to me in the Google store, their screw up, not the first time. I tracked down the apk and installed. worked perfectly with thee windows version (win 10 enterprise) on a WiFi sync. I then decided to buy licences, choosing the Android one first, but wasn't able to get the in app option to work. probably for the same reason didn't get app from play store. HELP please!

1Password Version: Version 4.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 5.1
Sync Type: wifi
Referrer: forum-search:cant buy an android licence from in app option.

Comments

• Hi @bigmac999. I've just responded to the email you sent. Please take a look, and we can continue the conversation there. :)

• bigmac999
    bigmac999
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Peri,
    I am in and live in the Isle of Man, sometimes the store says we are not UK and others it accepts it. We are UK, well a dependency anyway. but for all but a VERY FEW sites the IOM is the UK. Can we work around this other than a VPN which my daughter tells me gets around this problem for her.

• bigmac999
    bigmac999
    Community Member
    Options

The diagnostic report is a problem at the moment as I don't send mail from my phone and will have to set it up.

• bigmac999
    bigmac999
    Community Member
    Options

It's a bit daft on Google's part, just downloaded the IOS version to my spare phone no problem ! So they too should acknowledge the IOM !!!

• Thanks for the update. That's very strange indeed. :unamused:

Since you're not able to create a diagnostics report at the moment, can you tell me a little bit about your device? For instance, what is the make and model, what version of Android does it run, is it rooted, or does it have a custom ROM?

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.