How do I combine 2 1Password for Teams accounts?

Options

When I initially setup my 1Password for Teams account, I somehow accidentally created 2 accounts / URL's and this is causing some confusion. The 2 URL's are dynamicprint.1password.com and dynamic-print.1password.com. I have everything setup and we are actively using the dynamic-print.1passowrd.com URL, and I have the emergency password information for that domain associated with my admin email address. I would like to "move" everything over to the url without the "-" and get rid of the account / url with the "-". I don't have / can't locate the emergency password information for dynamicprint.1password.com, so I am not able to log into that account at all. Is it possible to combine these as I've described, or am I just stuck using the url with the "-"? Thanks for your help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:multiple 1password for teams urls

Comments

• Hey @scott_dps Well first off, I wasn't able to find an account under dynamicprint.1password.com. You may not have signed up for it in the first place, because I don't see a record of it. If you definitely did, could you send us an email at support@1password.com from the email address you used to sign up? Also include a link to this forum thread so we have a bit of context. We'll take a look at things and see what we can find. For now, though, all looks normal. I would recommend adding a team member to the Recovery Group in case you lose access to your Emergency Kit. :)

• scott_dps
    scott_dps
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the quick reply. The reason I thought I had setup an account under both url's is because I can go to dynamicprint.1password.com and it will ask for login credentials along with the account key. If I enter the account key that I have for my email address, it fails to authenticate and under the account key field it says "Please enter the Account Key for . It begins with A3-W4KLYB." Note that where I say above it actually shows my email address. So this led me to think there is already an account created. I'm using the same email on both url's to login. Since you have determined that there is no account at dynamicprint.1password.com, would it be possible for you to make a change on your end that would "move" my account to that url instead of the one with the "-"?

• @scott_dps Ah, I see what you mean. You can basically go to any vanity URL of 1password.com and you'll be greeted with a login prompt. This doesn't give hints as to which ones have accounts, which protects the privacy of things.

Since you have determined that there is no account at dynamicprint.1password.com, would it be possible for you to make a change on your end that would "move" my account to that url instead of the one with the "-"?

At the moment, it's not possible to change your team's URL. We may add that in the future, but in the meantime you can simply sign up for a new account under that domain and move things over using the 1Password for Mac app if you'd like.

This discussion has been closed.