Can't create non-teams vault in latest beta?

Options

Hi there! I'm running 5.5.BETA-30, and can't seem to create any non-teams vaults anymore. Sadly, until the Android and Windows apps support Teams (which is amazing so far!), I need to switch back to using a Dropbox synced single vault, but can't seem to find the option to create a new vault anymore. I've attached a screenshot of what I see now. There definitely used to be a "New Vault" option near "New Demo Vault", but it isn't there anymore. There's also nothing in preferences about syncing anymore.

This made me think that it has something to do with having only signed into Teams on this computer before, so I tried to re-import my license key, but that did absolutely nothing.

Screenshot

Any ideas? I really need to get back to a state where I can have my personal vault synced via Dropbox, and also be signed into my work Teams account on my desktop.

1Password Version: 5.5.BETA-30
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.2
Sync Type: Teams, Dropbox

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@ljc1423 sorry it's a rather basic idea, but have you rebooted your Mac since installing the latest 1P beta?

Stephen

• ljc1423
    ljc1423
    Community Member
    Options

Always a good question, but sadly, yes. I also just updated to 5.5.BETA-31, and now even the "New Demo Vault" option is gone. Seems like there's no way at all to create a personal vault anymore?

• Howdy @ljc1423,

Well that's no good at all! Sorry for the trouble. Could you create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac?

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once you send the email, post back here with the BitBot confirmation number you receive a few minutes after sending. That will help us connect the dots. :)

• ljc1423
    ljc1423
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @penderworth - Report is sent, and the confirmation number is #VLH-89372-578. Thanks!

• Jacob
    edited December 2015
    Options

@ljc1423 Thanks for sending that over. We'll get back to you as soon as possible and keep the conversation going via email for now. :)

ref: VLH-89372-578

This discussion has been closed.