Cannot get to team site using internet explorer

Options

I am using IE 11 on Windows 8.1 and when I go to my teamsite I see a blank screen. I can get to other areas on agilebits.com and I set it up so I can access it from Firefox but I normally use IE so I was hoping to test using it. I don't have either "Enable 64-bit processes for Enhanced Protection Mode" or "Enable Enhanced Protection Mode" selected in settings. There are no sites listed in IE settings for Trusted Sites and I don't delete browsing history on exit. I've tried it on two different Windows 8.1 computers and neither seem to work. Any suggestions?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:cannot get to team site using internet explorer

Comments

• Hey @clundberg! Internet Explorer is currently not supported for 1Password for Teams. You shouldn't be getting a blank screen entirely though. Could you give us a few more details on what page you're visiting so we can try to reproduce the issue?

• clundberg
    clundberg
    Community Member
    Options

When we go to https://itteam.1password.com using IE 11 on our Windows 8.1 and Remote Desktop on Windows Server 2012 R2 we get a blank screen.

• rob
    Options

@clundberg do you have JavaScript disabled (by the browser or by a plug-in) by any chance? The 1Password for Teams site requires JavaScript to function.

That said, we can't support Internet Explorer. Could you try using Google Chrome or MS Edge?

This discussion has been closed.